- A Lyric Revival: the Avant-Garde, Popular, and Traditional in Spanish Poetry (1925-1936).
- An Intellectual Biography of Claude Brown (1937-2002), Author of Manchild in the Promised Land
- Bridging the Gap: Linking History PhD Training to Non Academic Employment
- CasaCuba: A Leading Center to Foster Global Understanding and Collaboration on Cuban and Cuban American Affairs
- Documenting Caribbean Diasporic Communities: How to Archive Local Histories
- Documenting History, Acknowledging a Legacy: Miami Black Arts Workshop Community Conversation
- Ecohumanities for Cities in Crisis
- Female Activists and Political Change During the 1868 Meiji Restoration in Japan.
- Florida Humanities Council, MLK@TheFrost Exhibition and Educational Programming
- Florida International University (FIU) College of Law Library Special Collections: Preservation Assistance Project
- Hiring a consultant to conduct an environmental assessment of The Wolfsonian.
- Improving Spanish-language teacher retention and success among black Spanish-language learners: An HSI-HBCU collaboration.
- Laughing at Lo Politico: Mass Media Political Humor in Contemporary Latin America
- Miami Life: Unpacking Difficult Stories from Our Past
- Miami Studies: Building a New Interdisciplinary Public Humanities Program
- Myth and Machine: Community, History, and Visual Culture Programs
- Preservation Assessment of the University's College of Law Library Special Collections
- Storage Improvements for Environmentally Sensitive Collection Materials at The Wolfsonian FIU
- Taking Tyrants to Court: Civil Litigation in the Spanish Empire.
- The Romantic Revival and the Rise of Modernism
- The Smallest Subject: History, Science and Peru's Youngest Mother in the World
- Tokyo: High City and Low City
- Visualizing Colonialism and Haitian Sovereignty: Documenting Haiti's Forts
- War and Healing: A Century of Veterans' Reintegration