- An Integrative Approach to Understanding Top-Down and Bottom-Up Processes Limiting Snail Populations in the Everglades.
- Are the Everglades in danger of receiving increased phosphorus loads from canals? The critical role of discharge in Everglades' restoration
- Dynamics of Ecosystem Metabolism, Flocculent Detrital Source and Transport.
- Everglades Foundation Fellowship for Pamela Sullivan.
- Everglades Foundation Student Support: Understanding Coastal Ecosystems - From the Everglades to the Coral Reefs
- FIU ForEverglades Student Research Fund
- Fellowship for Sylvia Lee
- In-Field Portable Sensing Monitor for Highly Sensitive Detection of Phosphorous and Heavy Metals in Everglades Water Systems.
- Influence Periphyton on Carbon Dioxide Sequestration Along Enrichment and Hydrologic Gradients in Everglades Marshes.
- Integration of recreational anglers into fisheries research: using citizen science to expand a mark-recapture study in the coastal Everglades
- Micro Enzymatic Biosensor for Phosphate Detection in Everglades Water System
- Modeling of Nutrient Exchange Program for the Everglades
- Paper based Disposable Biosensors for Trace Analysis of Organophosphate
- Peat vulernability assessments and with sea level rise
- Rapid and Low Cost Smart Biosensors for Phosphate and Organo-phosphate Detection
- The Interactions of Reduced Organic Sulfur and Mercury in the Florida Everglades
- The role of canals as potential dispersal vectors for nonnative fishes into Everglades National Park and factors influencing fish community structure
- Using interannual variations in the hydrologic regime to predict spawning, recruitment, and angler catches of a recreationally important fish in the Everglades