- Aptamer-Based, Exonuclease-Amplified, Paper Device for Point of Collection Screening of Cocaine and Methamphetamine in Oral Fluid
- Body Fluid Indentification Using Epigenetic Methylation Markers and Pyrosequencing
- Characterization and comparison of tape evidence using elemental profiling methods and chemometric analyses
- Comprehensive Forensic Toxicological Analysis of Designer Drugs
- DNA methylation analysis using High Resolution Melt for body fluid identification in forensic sciences
- Detection and remediation of PCR inhibition using real time PCR melt curves as a diagnostic tool
- Electrochemical and Colorimetric Aptamer-Based Sensors for Rapid On-site Screening of Synthetic Cannabinoids in Seized Substances and Biological samples.
- Evaluation of gunshot residue (GSR) analysis using CMV-GC-MS and LIBS
- Field Detection of Drugs and Explosives by SPME-IMS.
- Graphical User Interface for a Multi-Factorial Age-At-Death Estimation Method Using Fuzzy Integrals
- Hate Crimes in Miami-Dade County: Improving Awareness, Service Delivery, Reporting, Investigation and Prosecution
- Instrumental Analysis of Trace Evidence with a Focus on Interpretation
- LA-ICP-MS and LIBS analysis of paper, inks, soils, cotton and glass.
- Method Development and Validation of Capillary Microextraction of Volatiles (CMV) for Fire Debris Analysis
- Novel Blood Protein Modification Assay for Retrospective Detection of Drug Exposure - Development and Validation
- Novel Blood Protein Modification Assay for Retrospective Detection of Drug Exposure.
- Optimization of Pretreatment Parameters in Hair Analysis for Drugs of Abuse and Understanding Protein-Drug Interactions
- Paper microfluidic systems for rapid and inexpensive presumptive detection of drugs and explosives
- Rapid Screening and Confirmation of Organic GSR using Electrospray Mass Spectrometry
- Rapid and Accurate On-Site Screening for a Board Range of Synthetic Cathinones by Electronic Drug Analyzer Based on A Cross-Reactive Aptamer
- Separation and Identification of Drugs of Abuse Using ESI-IMS-MS
- Significance of Elemental Analysis from Trace Evidence
- Statistical Methods for Combining Multivariate and Categorical Data in Postmortem Interval Estimation
- Strengthening the Evaluation and Interpretation of Glass Evidence using statistical analysis of collection sets and databases of refractive index and elemental data (uXRF, ICP-MS and LA-ICP-MS)
- Testing a 'not sure' instruction to reduce the harmful impact of estimator variables on lineup identification
- The Application of Gold Nanoparticles for the Trace Detection of Synthetic Cannabinoids in Saliva and Urine by Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy.
- Understanding rapport-building in investigative interviews: Does rapports effect on witness memory and suggestibility depend on the interviewer
- Validation of PSPME for Fast Detection of Drugs and Explosives using an IMS Detector