- Access Services
- Collection Development and Resource Access
- Computer Systems
- Digital Collections Center
- Engineering Library Services
- GIS: Geographic Information Systems
- Glenn Hubert Library
- Government Resources and Information Department
- Information and Research Service
- Sound and Image Resources
- Special Collections & University Archives
- Steven and Dorethea Green Library
Scholarly & Creative Works
select organization publications
2018LIBRARIES AND NATURAL DISASTERS. JOURNAL OF LIBRARY ADMINISTRATION. 58.
2018USERS' SATISFACTION AS A VALID MEASURE FOR INFORMATION RESOURCES: A CASE OF PUBLIC LIBRARIES. JOURNAL OF LIBRARY ADMINISTRATION. 58.
2017Global Perspectives. JOURNAL OF LIBRARY ADMINISTRATION. 57.
2021United We Advance | Black Miami: Emerging. Ed. Cooper, L. Bryan.
Online Resource, Application, Website
2021Scholars@FIU - a Research Information Management / Expert Finder System. Ed. Cooper, L. Bryan.
Presentation, Presented Papers, Or Lectures
Thesis Or Dissertation
- "American Sign-Language, Captioning and Digital Transcription for Panel Session and Talk by Clyde Butcher"
- Acquisition, Curation, Mapping and Submission of Accession Information to U.S Department of Agriculture Agriculture Research Service (USDA-ARS) Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN)
- Adding Carteles to the Digital Library of the Caribbean (dLOC)
- Bicycle Knowledge Explorer (BiKE) Phase II
- Bicylcle Knowledge Explorer for Broward County (BiKE).
- Capacity Assessment of Latin American and Caribbean Partners: A Symposium about Open-Access, Technological Needs, and Institutional Sustainability
- Collection of Digital Aerial Imagery in Support of Aquatic Invasive Species Program and CERIP
- Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
- Community Indicators Portal Project
- Coral Gables Talking Book
- Coral Gables Virtual History
- Coral Gables Virtual History Phase II
- Determine Effectiveness of Automated Vegetation Classification for CIR AP for Everglades.
- Digital Library of the Caribbean CLIR Post Doctoral Fellowship in Latin American and Caribbean Studies, 2018-2020
- Digitization of Historic Photographs for Coral Gables Memory Collection.
- Digitization of Historical Aerials
- Documenting Caribbean Diasporic Communities: How to Archive Local Histories
- Equity and Access to Archives through Digital Library Translation and Transcription Services
- Guantanamo Naval Base Newspapers Digitization Project (1948-2005)
- Hampton House History Harvest
- Immigration Narrative
- Integrated Transportation Information System
- Integrated Transportation Information System for Community Characteristic Program (MPO).
- Miami-Dade Bicycle Route Planner
- Our History is Our Force: Protecting Haitian National Patrimony
- Palm Beach Community Indicator Portal Planning
- Pedestrian Safety Analysis Tool
- Pedestrian Safety Analysis Tool - Phase 2
- Preserving Trans-municipal History in Southeast Florida: A Historical Society & Multi-type Libraries Project
- Preserving and Creating Access to the Unique Sheet Music Collection of Libertad Lamarque (1915-1965)
- REMAP IV (2014) -- Phase II. Data Distribution System
- Safe Routes to School Online Walk to School Route Planner Phase II
- Subproject to Main Project OSRANbr 7777(240500574): Metropolitan Planning Organization Community Characteristics Project.
- Subproject to Main Project OSRANbr 8383(240500587): Metropolitan Planning Organization Community Characteristics Project.
- The South Florida Caribbean Inventory and Monitoring Network Undergraduate internship and training program Vegetation Mapping
- Tracking One Million Orchids and More
- Transportation Outreach Planner
- Transportation Outreach Planner
- Transportation Outreach Planner Phase IV
- Transportation Outreach Planner Phase V
- Transportation Outreach Planner for Broward MPO, Five-Year Maintenance Contract
- Unearthing St Augustines Colonial Heritage Using Geo-spatially Enabled Digital Repository System
- dLOC as Data: A Thematic Approach to Caribbean Newspapers