- 2007-2008 MBRS Support of Continuous Research Excellence at FIU.
- CVD Risk in Minority Populations With and Without Type 2 Diabetes: Haitian and Black
- Center for Substance Use and AIDS Research on Latinos in the United States
- Chloroperoxidase Catalytic Mechanisms
- Cytokines dysregulate intracellular calcium and cause beta-cell death in diabetes
- Enhanced Biocompatibility of NiTi (NITINOL) via Surface Treatment and Alloying.
- Estrogen-induced Pyk2 signaling in the abnormal growth of vascular cells
- Florida International University MBRS RISE Program (Option III)
- Generation of a UV-Dependent Mouse Model of Melanoma.
- Integrating Support for Biomedical Technology Transfer at FIU.
- Intracellular Receptor Trafficking
- Living Positive: Life in Community among Puerto Rican Men Living with HIV/AIDS.
- MBRS Research Initiative for Scientific Enhancement
- Mechanisms of Transcription-Coupled DNA Supercoiling
- Nucleoside and Carbohydrate-based Enzyme Inhibitors
- Office for Access to Biomedical Research and Training - 2007.
- PP2A Regulates development and stress responses
- Regulation of P. Aeruginosa PoxB Oxacillinase by AmpR and a Two-Component System
- The Distribution of Light on the Human Retina
- Theoretical and Experimental Investigations of Microcirculatory Signaling (SCI)
- Tissue Specific and Developmental Expression of snRNA Variants in the Silk Moth
- Tissue Specific and Developmental Expression of snRNA in the Silk Moth
- Using Visible Light to Modulate Biological Systems.