The vision of the Tropical Conservation Institute is broad, high-impact and practical. Were directly implementing species conservation and recovery projects while developing research and education programs that prioritize species and ecosystem protection. By building capacity among students and international conservation practitioners, were tangibly benefiting tropical and sub-tropical species and their habitats.
Scholarly & Creative Works
select organization publications
Other Scholarly Work
- Distinguished Marine Policy Fellow
- Ecological and Ethnozoological Basis for Pangolin Management in Côte d'Ivoire
- Ecological and ethnological basis for pangolin management in and around the Tanoe Swamp Forest, Cote d'Ivoire
- IRES Track I: International Research and Professional Development Experience for Students in Ecology and Conservation of Endangered Wildlife of Nosy Be, Madagascar
- Movements, habitat use and food ecology of reef manta rays (Mobula alfredi) in the Mayotte lagoon
- Movements, habitats and feeding ecology of manta rays (Mobula alfredi) in the Mayotte Lagoon
- Reinforcing the Capacity to Implement CITES Legislation in Practice in Cote d'Ivoire
- Supporting the Recovery of the Critically Endangered West African Slender-snouted Crocodile. An Underrepresented Flagship of the Upper Guinea Forests.
- TCI-Chesney Graduate Assistant Support
- Understanding conflicts between marine mammals and fisheries at Saint-Pierre and Miquelon (NW Atlantic)