The FIU College of Engineering and Computing is South Florida?s leading engineering education resource. The college offers a complete range of fully accredited engineering bachelor?s, master?s and doctoral degree programs in biomedical, civil and environmental, electrical and computer, and mechanical and materials engineering; construction management; and computing and information sciences. With close to $25M of external funding, research is an integral part of the college?s mission and its success. The college is committed to diversity, and is the largest producer of Hispanic engineers, and one of the top producers of African-American engineers and females with doctoral degrees in engineering.
- Advanced Materials Engineering Research Institute
- Biomedical Engineering
- Bridge Engineering Program
- Center for Advanced Technology and Education
- Center for Diversity and Success in Engineering and Computing
- Center for the Study of Matter at Extreme Conditions
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Cyber Infrastructure Education and Research for Trust and Assurance
- Division of External Programs
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Information Center
- Engineering Manufacturing Center
- Enterprise & Logistics Engineering
- Florida Engineering Education Delivery System
- High Performance Research Database Center
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Institute for Resilient and Sustainable Coastal Infrastructure
- Lehman Center for Transportation Research
- Mechanical and Materials Engineering
- Moss School of Construction, Infrastructure and Sustainability
- School of Computing and Information Sciences
- School of Universal Computing, Construction and Engineering Education
- Telecommunications and Information Technology Institute
- Wall of Wind
select organization publications
2018Hexagonal Waveguide Based Circularly Polarized Horn Antennas for Sub-mm-Wave/Terahertz Band. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION. 66.
2018Body-Worn 30:1 Bandwidth Tightly Coupled Dipole Array on Conductive Textiles. IEEE ANTENNAS AND WIRELESS PROPAGATION LETTERS. 17.
2018Design and Characterization of a Flexible Wideband Antenna Using Polydimethylsiloxane Composite Substrate. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION.
2018Wideband RF Self-Interference Cancellation Circuit for Phased Array Simultaneous Transmit and Receive Systems. IEEE ACCESS. 6:3425-3432.
2017Challenges in Clock Synchronization for On-Site Coding Digital Beamformer. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RECONFIGURABLE COMPUTING.
2017Investigating important interactions between water and food security for child health in Burkina Faso. POPULATION AND ENVIRONMENT. 39:26-46.
2013Data Mining Meets the Needs of Disaster Information Management. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON HUMAN-MACHINE SYSTEMS. 43:451-464.
2010Survey of data management and analysis in disaster situations. JOURNAL OF SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE. 83:1701-1714.
2018Remembering Joseph B. Keller: The Father of the Geometrical Theory of Diffraction. IEEE ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION MAGAZINE. 120-121.
20182 to 18 GHz Ultra-Wideband Dual-Linear Polarized Phased Array with 60 degrees Scanning. 2018 INTERNATIONAL APPLIED COMPUTATIONAL ELECTROMAGNETICS SOCIETY SYMPOSIUM (ACES).
2018An RF-Driven Lightweight Implantable Insulin Pump. 2018 INTERNATIONAL APPLIED COMPUTATIONAL ELECTROMAGNETICS SOCIETY SYMPOSIUM (ACES).
2018Wideband, Scanning Array for Simultaneous Transmit and Receive. 2018 INTERNATIONAL APPLIED COMPUTATIONAL ELECTROMAGNETICS SOCIETY SYMPOSIUM (ACES).
2016DI-DAP:An Efficient Disaster Information Delivery and Analysis Platform in Disaster Management. CIKM'16: PROCEEDINGS OF THE 2016 ACM CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT. 1593-1602.
2012Constraint Driven Model Using Correlation and Collaborative Filtering for Sustainable Building. 2012 IEEE 13TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION REUSE AND INTEGRATION (IRI). 309-315.
2012Disaster SitRep - A Vertical Search Engine and Information Analysis Tool in Disaster Management Domain. 2012 IEEE 13TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION REUSE AND INTEGRATION (IRI). 457-465.
2012MADIS: A Multimedia-Aided Disaster Information Integration System for Emergency Management. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 2012 8TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COLLABORATIVE COMPUTING: NETWORKING, APPLICATIONS AND WORKSHARING (COLLABORATECOM 2012). 233-241.
2011Hierarchical Disaster Image Classification for Situation Report Enhancement. 2011 IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION REUSE AND INTEGRATION (IRI). 181-186.