2019Conodipine-P1-3, the First Phospholipases A(2) Characterized from Injected Cone Snail Venom. MOLECULAR & CELLULAR PROTEOMICS. 18:876-891.
2018Fundamental study of the ultrasonic induced degradation of the popular antihistamine, diphenhydramine (DPH). WATER RESEARCH. 144.
2017Isolation and characterization of Conohyal-P1, a hyaluronidase from the injected venom of Conus purpurascens. JOURNAL OF PROTEOMICS. 164:73-84.
2016Diabetes Prevalence in Relation to Serum Concentrations of Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Congener Groups and Three Chlorinated Pesticides in a Native American Population. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PERSPECTIVES. 124:1376-1383.
2015Changes in persistent organic pollutant levels from adolescence to young adulthood. ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH. 140:214-224.
2014Cross-reactivity of designer drugs, including cathinone derivatives, in commercial enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays. DRUG TESTING AND ANALYSIS. 6:716-727.
2014Relationships of Polychlorinated Biphenyls and Dichlorodiphenyldichloroethylene (p,p '-DDE) with Testosterone Levels in Adolescent Males. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH PERSPECTIVES. 122:304-309.
2013Covalent Adduction of Nitrogen Mustards to Model Protein Nucleophiles. CHEMICAL RESEARCH IN TOXICOLOGY. 26:1263-1271.
2013Covalent Thiol Adducts Arising from Reactive Intermediates of Cocaine Biotransformation. CHEMICAL RESEARCH IN TOXICOLOGY. 26:1755-1764.
2013Determination of 32 cathinone derivatives and other designer drugs in serum by comprehensive LC-QQQ-MS/MS analysis. ANALYTICAL AND BIOANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY. 405:1383-1397.
2013Evaluation of in vitro metabolic systems for common drugs of abuse. 1. Cocaine. XENOBIOTICA. 43:1043-1054.
2012Application of the Hard and Soft, Acids and Bases (HSAB) Theory to Toxicant-Target Interactions. CHEMICAL RESEARCH IN TOXICOLOGY. 25:239-251.
2011Levels of persistent organic pollutant and their predictors among young adults. CHEMOSPHERE. 83:1374-1382.
2010gamma-Diketone Axonopathy: Analyses of Cytoskeletal Motors and Highways in CNS Myelinated Axons. TOXICOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 117:180-189.
2009Analysis of PCB congeners related to cognitive functioning in adolescents. NEUROTOXICOLOGY. 30:686-696.
2018Fundamental studies of ultrasound induced degradation of a popular antihistamine, cetirizine. ABSTRACTS OF PAPERS OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY.
2014Photodegradation of iodinated X-ray contrast media iopamidol by Fe(III)-oxalate system with the composition of H2O2. ABSTRACTS OF PAPERS OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY.
2011Tenuous dose-response correlations for common disease states: case study of cholesterol and perfluorooctanoate/sulfonate (PFOA/PFOS) in the C8 Health Project. DRUG AND CHEMICAL TOXICOLOGY. 396-404.
chaired theses and dissertations
- Seither, Joshua Zolton, Application of High Resolution Mass Spectrometry for the Screening and Confirmation of Novel Psychoactive Substances 2018
- Thompson, Vanessa R, Covalent Protein Adduction of Nitrogen Mustards and Related Compounds 2014
- Swortwood, Madeleine Jean, Comprehensive Forensic Toxicological Analysis of Designer Drugs 2013
- Schneider, Kevin, Covalent Protein Adduction by Drugs of Abuse 2013
principal investigator on
- Evaluating Analytical Parameters and Understanding Drug-Matrix Interactions in Forensic Hair Analysis awarded by U.S. Department of Justice 2019 - 2020
- Novel Blood Protein Modification Assay for Retrospective Detection of Drug Exposure - Development and Validation awarded by National Institute of Justice 2018 - 2019
- Development of Improved Extraction/Purification Methods for LC-QqQ-MS Analysis of Novel Psychoactive Substances awarded by U.S. Department of Justice 2017 - 2019
- Optimization of Pretreatment Parameters in Hair Analysis for Drugs of Abuse and Understanding Protein-Drug Interactions awarded by National Institute of Justice 2017 - 2019
- Forensic Toxicological Screening/Confirmation of 500+ Designer Drugs by LC-QTOF-MS and LC-QqQ-MS Analysis awarded by U.S. Department of Justice 2015 - 2018
- Novel Blood Protein Modification Assay for Retrospective Detection of Drug Exposure. awarded by National Institute of Justice 2016 - 2018
- Platform for High-Throughput Analysis of Protein Adducts for Carcinogen Exposure awarded by National Cancer Institute 2011 - 2015
- Comprehensive Forensic Toxicological Analysis of Designer Drugs awarded by National Institute of Justice 2012 - 2013
- Molecular Mechanisms of Hexacarbon Induced Axon Atrophy. awarded by National Institutes of Health 2009 - 2011
- CHM4910-U07: Undergraduate Research in Chemistry Fall Term 2019
- CHM4911-U07: Undergraduate Research 2 Fall Term 2019
- CHM7910-U06: Dissertation Research Fall Term 2019
- CHM7910-U06: Dissertation Research Spring Term 2019
- CHM7980-U06: PH.D. Dissertation Fall Term 2019
- CHM7980-U06: PH.D. Dissertation Spring Term 2019
- CHS4591-U01: Forensic Science Internship Spring Term 2019
- Anthony De Caprio
Recent publications and grants in Scholars@FIU
publication subject areas
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Environmental Sciences & Ecology
- Neurosciences & Neurology
- Pharmacology & Pharmacy
- Public, Environmental & Occupational Health
- Science & Technology - Other Topics
- Water Resources